Thread: Are Penned beasts same as exploit in Zynga CastleVille?

Are Penned beasts same as exploit in Zynga CastleVille?

Hello friends, i have founded that there were some random spawned beasts hampering the progress of the kingdom. Some of the people have find the solution to fix it and it has founded that coding only permits plenty of spawned beasts by which kingdom cannot be overrun and also prevents the random spawning with the maxing out the beasts in particular area which is been designated for those beasts. It seems to be exploit to me. Will the zynga will be working on it or not. So what you people think about it. Thank you.

Re: Are Penned beasts same as exploit in Zynga CastleVille?

I would say that why are you worry about it, and also you do not mind to have a wolf clobber after every 2nd animal from your feed, so you do that and enjoy it. Whereas i like to do harvest and feed beastie-free. When you will be getting the quest which has arrived with beasties, specially the winter goblins yeti, which will show 5 goblins in a corner.

I have not founded anything in the game, where did you have goit it, and also there is no such thing in it. I believe that mundane game is been more enjoyable to play it, so you might not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I would say that why are you worry about it, and also you do not mind to have a wolf clobber after every 2nd animal from your feed, so you do that and enjoy it. Whereas i like to do harvest and feed beastie-free. When you will be getting the quest which has arrived with beasties, specially the winter goblins yeti, which will show 5 goblins in a corner.
    I also agree with the points you have told about it. If you kill on beasties constantly then it really slows down the progress, which is very much irritating using up precious energy for kiiing to them, which is that enery which is been required for important things.

Having few neighbors, I had a heck of a time waiting for beasties to pop up in neighboring kingdoms to bash once (bash one each in 5 kingdoms). That's one quest I didn't expect to have trouble with. Having penned beasties would have made that one much quicker. I had to send messages to have people summon one. We're trying to get rid of the gloom, yet neighbors want us to summon beasties. That seems more real than herding a bunch of rats and thieves and goblins into a pen to me. I just think of it as a little gloom concentration camp.

There's give and take through the whole game, and you'll see even more things as time go on. I just find it ironic that some will end up complaining later on that they can't get the gloom beastie parts that they need for quests. (You already see it in older threads) Personally, I believe this is a positive exploit, since it relieves the frustration that many feel when they see wolf after rat after wolf pop up whenever they expend energy. We (both players and Zynga) want people to enjoy the game and want them to keep coming back, and frustration will turn them off. Keeping players playing fuels the addiction, so I don't see Zynga changing this any time soon.

I just wish there were more recipes requiring small numbers of parts to encourage more bashing. Even the ones who don't know about penning would be less frustrated if the parts dropped more frequently and had more use.