Thread: Tips for bonus crop speed and avoiding having fight Gloom Beasties in CastleVille

Tips for bonus crop speed and avoiding having fight Gloom Beasties in CastleVille

in this particular game CastleVille I wanted to discuss something really interesting over here. I wanted to get 50% crop bonus speed in the game can you tell me how can I get the same? second thing I wanted to prevent fight between gloom beasties in the game? also if you are having more suggestion to improve the game play then let me know about it.

Re: Tips for bonus crop speed and avoiding having fight Gloom Beasties in CastleVille

You have to see that river should be sold river. you will need to place the two river section square apart and it will look as they are connected river. I think there is a really space in the between of them it does not count as a river tile for the purposes of irrigation . You can also gift the river section to buddies of yours and they will autogift back and you will get lots of stuffs in the game.

Re: Tips for bonus crop speed and avoiding having fight Gloom Beasties in CastleVille

Well Gloom Beasties are dependent on the level and you will have maximum of 2 to 3 more Gloom Beasties in the kingdom of yours. you have to set up an area in the kingdom where you will not have any issue to having Gloom Beasties on. You should destroy all the Gloom Beasties in the kingdom and then make sure that you are standing into the center of set up area and after that drink some Gloom Beastie potions. If you have drink more potions then kingdom of yours would allow the Gloom Beasties and the potion drops.
    In case your neighbor is fighting with the Gloom Beasties of yours then let him allow to do the same. you will get energy drops as Gloom Beastie is being destroyed. You will have lots of reputation point so you will be able to replace the potion in the game.

If you have open up a new area then there would be Gloom Beastie in that particular area which will appear even if the kingdom is maxed out on the Gloom Beasties. You can leave them for the neighbors of yours so that they destroy.

You should have workshops to begin with producing Exploration Crystals from the Crystal Shards and start to make the Gold Bricks. There is need of Exploration Crystals to expand as well as Gold Bricks when you are making lots of more important and profitable buildings. You should get at least Blacksmith, Tailor, Mill in order to unlock the structures.

You should not harvest tress or rocks. You can also get Mining Camp which will allow you to produce the stones. You can also ask neighbors for the stone blocks which will take care of all the stone needs. Once you have completed with destroy the rock by harvesting which rock cost 1000 coins to the replace.
    The best thing for harvest are cottage, chickens and ponds. It will help to increase the economy / energy-XP of your neighbors. Since it will take around 3 to 4 hours for harvesting. Cottage would take few minutes where as Chicken and ponds are supposed to take less time.

Mostly you would look to spend energy on farm harvest collection, profitable house tax collection or on the things which will take lots of time to refresh such as pigs, peacocks, and geese. I am expecting that the neighbors of yours would take care of chickens. However you will not get lots of coins by harvesting chickens or cows rather you should stick to houses and farms.

Once you have managed to get lots of crops in the inventory and build a kitchen and started to producing food which will generate the energy. You will get XP whenever you are supposed to spend energy. If you put most of the resources into the doing things that would generate more and more energy. You will be able to spend more energy and more XP you will earn.
    It does not make sense to harvest lots of chickens . according to me you should go for crafting of Tomato Bisque Soup. You will harvest lots of moderately profitable tomatoes and mixed them with some of other ingredients.

You should see that you are not selling Blue Feathers. They are really hard to get in the game. you will need to use them to make dye in your studio. By using the same you will also get peacock which you have to feed so that you can level up in the game. it will take lots of time to level up a peacock and that is the only way I can get Blue Feathers.

Make sure that you have build Workshops in the game ASAP. At the later stages of the game there will be need of three workshops, kitchens and studios. For the support building you will need Blacksmiths. It will give you bag of nails which will sell for 1940 coins each.