Thread: About the Parties for AHD in Victoria 2

About the Parties for AHD in Victoria 2

in Victoria 2 I have noticed something really odd with parties in U.S. Southern Democrats support residency, it means they are supposed to disenfranchise their base of support. It will make more sense for them to have the limited citizenship as policy and other parties are having full citizenship. If I am not wrong there will be same kind of quirks in some parties of some of the other countries. I am hoping that developer will improve the same.

Re: About the Parties for AHD in Victoria 2

I do agree with you. in AHD you can affect political preferences with NF .

I think it make sense for AHD to bring back cultures for the parties. Residency does not mean residency but it used for them but it is linked to reactionary. Hence it is associated with linking party to the party ideology. It does not meant to make sense but working with the mechanics.

I also agree with you. the situation in US doesn't making any sense. I would also like to see Residency-Full Citizenship axis as it is reform rather than having a policy. It is also looking like extending or shrinking the franchise in the similar way as a major step for pluralist democracies and it should not be dependent on the party in power.

There will be need of counter and it should not be automatic withering of support. Modifier should only apply to the party which are in the power. Democrats should win the election and they would hold White House for the eight years by which time POP are supposed to fed up with them and they are not bother to vote and it will give Republicans a victory. The main concept is that opposition parties were having relatively privileged position to able to be second-guess the party in the power without having to take the responsibility for any of disasters.

According to me it get worse in Vanilla V2 for the France. Because there will be some monarchist as Reactionary and some would be Liberal. Hence it will result ally with reactionary monarchist at the time of election. When liberal monarchist allied with radical republican. Apart from name republican would actively support monarchy and refused enact political reforms.
    I am hoping that someone would review political parties of at least GP which would not see such a weird situation.