Thread: Ideas about to changes in AHD for Victoria 2

Ideas about to changes in AHD for Victoria 2

Hi friends I like to play the game Victoria 2, this is one of the best game I have seen there are many features which are really interesting in this game. So I just want to know something about the economic policy and also the other factor that are related to this economic policy, and also is there any need to change the AHD of this game if yes then what changes we have to see after this AHD Changes. So if you guys have any information or any other suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Ideas about to changes in AHD for Victoria 2

According to my information the economic policy 'Planned Economy'; is that the overall factories efficiency was determine by the percentage of bureaucrats/bureaucratic efficiency percentage. And also the thing that I know about this planned economy, is that this is good and the capitalists is not that much needed n this game to maintain the economic policy. This will definitely add some of the more adventure in this game.

Re: Ideas about to changes in AHD for Victoria 2

Planned economy doesn’t require capitalism; the entire economy is under control by bureaucrats. There in this game I have seen both the game and the realism, this is one of the best feature I have seen in this game. However the "Communists are the greatest thing ever" o there must be some law should be there which maintain the bureaucratic efficiency because if the bureaucratic efficiency lo the entire economy planned would become a total flop;