Thread: How to make Country Fascism in Victoria 2

How to make Country Fascism in Victoria 2

Hi friends I am the long time player for this game Victoria 2. There in this game I have played almost all the country except Fascist, so I just want to make my country Fascist. I have tried many things but however I can’t able to do this in this game. if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for this then please let me know.

Re: How to make Country Fascism in Victoria 2

According to my information this is not possible to make country as Facists, because I have not seen that this will go to win the election in this game. So if you wish to play the Facists as your country then first you have to win the election in this game then after you can possible to play Facists as one of your country.

The thing that I know about this game is that if you want to play any union or party in this game, then the first thing you have to win the election among the other guys as your opponents and after winning you must have to get the Flag for that particular name that you wish to play. So win the election and get the flag then you are able to play Facists as your selected country.

There I think you have to come into power for doing dictatorship, so for that you have to turn plenty of other countries into fascist. And then you have to put that fascists country as in power and by this you have to make much and more country to rule as fascists and then after coming into power. There are the needs to have lots of core provinces which have to be owned by other countries. So that it will help you to increase the sagging economy. So after this you can be able to become the empower and then easily can control the country as Facists