Thread: What need to Improve on Zynga Hidden Chronicles

What need to Improve on Zynga Hidden Chronicles

i have recently started playing this game and this is nice game but there are some of the bugs on this game and this all need to improved. other than bugs there some of points to be improved: i think the total energy should increased as the level ups and according to me this could increase 1 unit per 5 levels or this should be improved as level. there should cost less energy once complete or achieved 5 trophies and i think there is no value and no real reason to use full energy.

Re: What need to Improve on Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Give a reward of something random, not high end. or even 1 energy or even a CLUE when you win a set amount after a week. There should be rewards for winning and Speed challenges should be free. Level required to unlock gifts displayed on the send gifts page

Manor credits should be given upon gaining trophies as well as buying items for the grounds, its hard to continually buy items when you can not move items to storage and you can not expand due to needing clues that you can not get at low level. challenges should be more than once per day if you do not gain anything from them, seems pointless to have it as once per day but gain nothing? If given a challenge to complete and build a certain item, it would be a good idea to have item parts available (especially at a low level when quests mean a lot) i ended up using free cash to finish building an item as Spackle isn't part of the gifts and not a reward from hardly any of the other quests.

if we are not able to unlock clues this game is very disappointing and so i think there should be ability earn clues without anyone help and so that we can unlock property.

I think the color cast of each screen has to be new and richer because present color cast of each screen where very dull and due to this i am not able to play this game properly.

Well one of the things that I am running into issues with is the way you can ask for help/parts. My suggestion is: perhaps by the needed "item" have a drop down menu that displays whom you asked for help. Have their name and when they reply have a symbol such as an check mark so you don't waste one of your daily allotted pleas. That will also allow you to mentally track which of your friends barely play and in the future you'll know not to count on them.

Next - on buying Estate cash/coins - it'd SURE be nice if it stated only 1 per person/IP address.. instead of me doing the math on the best way to spend real cash on a game only to find out I was bamboozled because of no such warning

I'm playing on boards that cost 10 energy. I'd REALLY appreciate having a full energy refill when I level instead of the 6 I average. At least give the same amount as the screen that's presently being played cost (like a free play on that screen). It's challenging enough having to get a trophy when I start with 46 energy. I

Also, with the new FB timeline (which SUCKS - imho) 90% of the wall posts don't show up. I know that's not really a game issue but, in a way it is as it effects gameplay.

Lastly - the one thing that flat ticks me off.. when you get like a new high score the little box pops up to share.. so you click it (gotta look out for your buds).. your scene screen pops up..your on full screen.. you start playing the scene..then BAMM your screen minimizes to normal.. and the dang box that pops up in the middle of everything wastes your timer- then you lose more time enlarging your screen.. then the dangnabbit box saying you did indeed share pops up and repeats of wasting your timer! Maybe have it so them little boxes cant pop up while the timer is going?

Great game and I love having to think around how to get what I want. How to stretch your energy to get them trophies can really make you think.