Thread: Inbox missing in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Inbox missing in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello everyone I am playing Zynga Hidden Chronicles game from last three weeks and everything working fine without any issue. Last night I have opened my game on the phone but after I found that the Inbox is missing. There is no requests in it. I had then verified the same on my pc but still the issue is same. I cannot see any messages in the inbox. Is there anyone else getting the same problem. I want some help to get rid of this issue. Thanks.

There are few things you can try. If the issue is from Zynga's end then you have to contact them. Here you can first begin with clearing the caches on your system. If you are using Internet explorer then go in Tools. You can find the same in the menu bar. Then click on internet options. Delete all the existing cache files and also wipe the history. Then try to login back in Zynga and see whether you are able to get message in inbox. Just for testing ask your friends to send you message in that.

I am also having the same kind of problem. I am not able to understand why this issue keeps on appearing again and again. I had tried to check this thing in different browsers. But that does not helped much. I am not really able to figure out why the inbox messages are not visible. Where they had gone. It is long time I had not yet accepted any gifts and request from friends.

Same issue I have. In my cause the Inbox just disappear. I am not able to find why but there is nothing. I had tried making changes and things are not working. I can see the gifts and request in my news feed. But the same is not visible in Facebook. If many of us are getting the problem then it is essential that the problem lies with Zynga servers. I had dropped a email to them for the same. They had not yet replied back.

Re: Inbox missing in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I am also having this problem i only started the game a few days ago i have never had the envelop all i have is the globe at the top right I cannot get game requests at all, I also can't add people to my game on internet explorer 8. I am using windows XP here and I am unable to get rid of the constant error message.

I can not accept any notifications when I click on them it just goes onto the game without the box popping up to accept anything. I have tried clearing the cache and reloaded the game. I have a lot of requests from friends but can't seem to accept them.