Thread: Cannot repair jacket in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Cannot repair jacket in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I am playing the Zynga Hidden Chronicles and was trying to repair the jacket within the seamstress scene but that is not working. I tried by clicking the needle and also by clicking on the blue thread but that does nothing. I am stuck at this point and failed to complete the scene. Can you guess that what is the problem with this and how can I get this problem resolved?

Re: Cannot repair jacket in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

There is something very tricky with this, all you have to do is right spot the thread and then you will not face any problem to hit that. I believe that they should set the click area to the whole thread and not the little area of the thread. I hope you will find this irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    There is something very tricky with this, all you have to do is right spot the thread and then you will not face any problem to hit that. I believe that they should set the click area to the whole thread and not the little area of the thread. I hope you will find this irritating.
    Yes, I also agree that this is very irritating as I have tried with the same and it was working to thread a needle and it was so simple for a few days but for many of the day, that does not work at all.

I really hate this method as all the times you will have to ensure that you are clicking at he exact point (tip of the thread) with the needle and it must be ensure that you are clicking exactly on the rip and if you failed to do this then that will not function at all. I hope that Zynga will change this method soon as there are many of the users who are facing problem with this.

There is possibility that you are double clicking in the thread and for that reason the needle is going back to the table. So make sure that you are making a single click on this.

Double click is also possible but there are very less chances for this as I think that you have misclicked the reset and because of this the whole task is getting reset and if this is true then you will have to rethread. For this, just click on the rip with your arrow and not with the needle and you will be able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyl View Post
    I am playing the Zynga Hidden Chronicles and was trying to repair the jacket within the seamstress scene but that is not working. I tried by clicking the needle and also by clicking on the blue thread but that does nothing. I am stuck at this point and failed to complete the scene. Can you guess that what is the problem with this and how can I get this problem resolved?
    FIRST. You DO NOT move thread. What you do is bring eye of needle to top right on thread, until the thread appears on needle.
    Then drag needle to jacket VOILA

Anthony