Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles Estate Name

Zynga Hidden Chronicles Estate Name

I want to ask that if it is possible to change the estate name in the Zynga Hidden Chronicles. If this is possible then please tell me that how can I do that. I will be happy to have your input for this. I want to change the name of my maor. It is coming as Ramsey Manor but I want to make this as Glorias Manor.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles Estate Name

I would like to tell you that the name of your own manor should be "Ramsey Manor". Ramsey is nothing but the surname of your deceased uncle for the game storyline. Your friends' manors would seem the same to them, but obviously you require knowing which friend you are visiting, so their primary names are displayed on the manor name while you visit.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    I would like to tell you that the name of your own manor should be "Ramsey Manor". Ramsey is nothing but the surname of your deceased uncle for the game storyline. Your friends' manors would seem the same to them, but obviously you require knowing which friend you are visiting, so their primary names are displayed on the manor name while you visit.
    I am not agree with you as I have seen some of my neighbors who have set different name for this and so I am sure that there must be some way to change the name.

When you go to your neighbours estate then you see their estate as "Jane's Manor", and equally, when your neighbour visits you then will see "Yourname's Estate". This is done in this way so that while you go alone then you will be able to know that which neighbor you are visiting. If they all said Ramsey Manor and everybody has the similar items and same layouts then you will not be having any idea that who's estate you were currently on.

From the above post, it is very clear that no one has changed the name of their Estate. This is only the way that the game is setup currently. If you have sone experience with the citiville then you will remember that while the game started and you had named your city or your businesses then after this you were stuck with what you select at the start. But after the progress of the game they provided this ability as well. I hope that it will happen in the same way with the Zynga Hidden Chronicles as well. I also want to personalize my Hidden Chronicles.

I think that you don’t know that while you are on your home estate, decorating or solving puzzles etc, then the name that shows up is Ramsey Manor. While your neighbours are on their home estates, they also see the name Ramsey Manor. Ramsey is the name of the leading character in the Zynga Hidden Chronicles.

This looks like very basic question but can I modify the name of my manor. I have just played this game for 4 days and the whole thing changed all of a sudden. I do not like the sudden changes and I do not see myself going further than 1 week.