Thread: Best way to get coins in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Best way to get coins in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

In the game, I found that this is really hard to get the coin. So I want to ask that if there is someone who can tell me that, if there is some way to make coins devoid of buying them. If you have some suggestion for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Best way to get coins in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

The best way that I find is to click on the friends post and this will give you coin as the bonus and also play scenes. If you complete the quests then also coin will be added. If you wany more then there is just one option and that is to purchase that.

Re: Best way to get coins in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

What you can do is, visit friends regularly. When you do that then you will get 100+ coins when you visit a friend (Assuming the visit has recharged). Playing the higher level scenes provide improved coin rewards as compare to the ones that you have already played at the beginning too. I have also noticed that. This is the only way to get the coins for free. I know that this is very slow process but you have no other option if you don’t wish to spend money for this.