Thread: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

question Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

I have heard that there are the cross promotion or the rewards for the other Zynga apps if I would unlock the level 6 and go to the next level. I want to know that is this possible? Or how do I claim that rewards that I would get? This would be really great then. Most probably the rewards for the CastleVille and the Word when I would get the rewards from the friends. Does anyone knows about this? Any suggestions?

Re: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Sutti View Post
    I have heard that there are the cross promotion or the rewards for the other Zynga apps if I would unlock the level 6 and go to the next level. I want to know that is this possible? Or how do I claim that rewards that I would get? This would be really great then. Most probably the rewards for the CastleVille and the Word when I would get the rewards from the friends. Does anyone knows about this? Any suggestions?
    I think that you have got the wrong information dude because I am playing this game on the daily basis on the Facebook. I have not heard anything about this game saying that there is any special reward of the cross promotion for the other Zynga apps if you reach to the level 6 of Hidden Chronicles. I also play the Castleville but I have not found any kind of reward till now.

Re: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

I have seen a notice on the site saying that Castleville would be getting some kind of the rewards and it would be given after the promotion of the Hidden Chronicles gets ended. I may be wrong also.

ThumbsUp Re: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I have seen a notice on the site saying that Castleville would be getting some kind of the rewards and it would be given after the promotion of the Hidden Chronicles gets ended. I may be wrong also.
    Yes, I have also seen in one of the forums that there was written that the rewards for the other Zynga apps would be promoted and given on the 26th January. I am playing the Hidden Chronicles and I am still on the level 4 so cannot be able to tell you surely that I can claim the reward or not since it has been told that you have to reach upto the level 6 of the game.

star Re: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

The news for the cross-promotion for the other Zynga’s apps is found to be correct I think. I have seen the emails of the cross promotional rewards but it has not been told that you have to reach at the certain level to gain the reward for the other Zynga apps. I have seen most of the games offering the promotions to the Farmville after reaching to the certain level of the game play. IF you are newbie to the Hidden Chronicles then also you can easily reach to the level 4 of the game because it is too easy after completing the tutorial of the game. After going to the level 5 and crossing it and when you come back and see the Adventure World you will surprise to see that there would be two type of the reward or the bonus that would be added to the game because you have completed the cross-promotion of the Hidden Chronicles. The rewards would be:
    • Your base camp would be having a free Victorian Statue .
    • You will be getting a full Energy Bar that would be refilled.

I think so that the rewards for the other apps of the Zynga are there for more than three weeks. So if you want to achieve them then you have to play the Hidden Chronicles as fast as you can. Thank You

ThumbsUp Re: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

Really appreciated by your comments. Thanks all for the suggestions that you have provided me. Most probably thanks to the "Orochimaru" for providing such a good comment and explanation.

sad Re: Is there any reward for other Zynga apps if i reach to level 6 of Hidden Chronicles

I am playing the Hidden Chronicles on the Facebook since two weeks and now I ma on the level 5 of the game. I was told that I would be getting the reward of the free permit zone and also the mansion for the CityVille when I would be going to the level 5. But now I don’t see any kind of the reward for my CityVille.

I was previously playing the Farmville and now I have started playing the Hidden Chronicles. I got an information that I would be getting the reward of the Unwither once I reach to the level 6 but this didn’t happened. I am now to the end of the level 7 and soon would be entering the level 8 but still I am unable to find the rewards for my FarmVille. I think that was a joke for the promotions of the reward when you play the Hidden Chronicles. I think I have wasted my time.