Thread: 'GetDeviceRemovedReason' error while playing Battlefield 3

'GetDeviceRemovedReason' error while playing Battlefield 3

In my computer I have windows 7 operating system and I have installed Battlefield 3 game and I am experiencing problem while playing this game. Whenever I play Battlefield 3 game in my computer at that time suddenly it get crashed and gives “GetDeviceRemovedReason: An internal driver error occured.” Message. Please tell me what should I do solve this problem.

Re: 'GetDeviceRemovedReason' error while playing Battlefield 3

It looks like audio drivers causing this issue but before that I will you to check whether this problem occurs with Battlefield 3 game only or you are getting this problem while playing any other game in your computer also. If you are facing this problem with Battlefield 3 game only there might be something wrong with Battlefield 3 game.

I have gone though the problem which you are facing and I would like to tell you that you should first provide your computer specification so that I can give you proper solution regarding this. if problem occurs with all the games in your computer then you should reinstall audio drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the audio drivers in your computer you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have removed audio drivers completely from my computer and then I have reinstalled the drivers in my PC and after doing that also I was getting same problem. Updating the sound drivers does not help me to solve this problem. My computer specification is
    • Motherboard - P67A-D3-B3 Gigabyte
    • RAM – 8GB
    • Graphic card - eVGA GTX 560 Ti
    • Processor - Intel core i5 2500k
    • Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

There was same problem occurring in my system while playing Battlefield 3 with my eVga card and then I have downloaded 285.79 drivers in my computer and after downloading the drivers in my computer I have installed drivers in my computer and after installing the drivers game has started working normally. Now I am not facing problem while playing games in my computer. I think you should also download 285.79 drivers and then install that in your computer and then check whether problem get solved or not.

If after installing the 285.79 drivers in your computer also if you are facing same problem then let me know.