Thread: Money(coins) getting reduced on its own in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Money(coins) getting reduced on its own in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I am not understanding as if who is using up my money in this game? I have not got any items and I can see that my money and coins getting reduced. You will not believe but it has been reduced by over 2k. I am simply clueless as if what or why is it happening with me only. Anyone else who has got the same issue while playing this game. Do you all have anything to say over here about this issue, then please do comment over here.

cool Re: Money(coins) getting reduced on its own in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    I am not understanding as if who is using up my money in this game? I have not got any items and I can see that my money and coins getting reduced. You will not believe but it has been reduced by over 2k. I am simply clueless as if what or why is it happening with me only. Anyone else who has got the same issue while playing this game. Do you all have anything to say over here about this issue, then please do comment over here.
    Its not only you who is getting this kind of problem but this is the problem with many users right now. Whenever I am just exploring some new places I don’t know if that requires coins or not but I have seen that my coin rate does gets reduced and drops back to 258. Now that’s a real sad situation. Since it takes a hell lot of time to collect that coins and it gets sued up in such a manner. Anyways I have tried reporting this bug with the zynga. I haven’t got any response from them till now. Hopefully I will get one soon. That’s what I am expecting.

Re: Money(coins) getting reduced on its own in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

See whenever you explore a new place and when you unlock that piece of land it takes away that amount of money that is required for the land. So it’s a part of the rule of this game nothing new in it. I cannot find a issue In what you have said here.

ohmy Re: Money(coins) getting reduced on its own in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    See whenever you explore a new place and when you unlock that piece of land it takes away that amount of money that is required for the land. So it’s a part of the rule of this game nothing new in it. I cannot find a issue In what you have said here.
    No how can you say that obviously I haven’t seen anywhere written that it takes money to explore a land and no matter how much I expand with that land. Where does it say that I have to pay for that, c’mon answer me?

Re: Money(coins) getting reduced on its own in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Even I agree with the above user over here when I had started with this game there was nothing as such cost for the exploring of the land, all I can say is that zynga is making changes now and then without even informing us. I am just tired with these zynga games, thinking to switch into some different platform.