Thread: Expansion strategy in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Expansion strategy in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I have expanded out and after that obtained the Secluded Treehouse. After obtaining this, I got the popup as "following your uncles trail". I don't remember that what it said exactly. Now I am wondering which squares to enlarge into and if it yet matters. I'm I am unsure that if it even matters as it looks like expanding is rather straight forward. But I was thinking that which thing I will require to get to next. Looking around I can get that there are other "secluded" items. The Retreat, Lion Pond, Windmill, and Pavilion are able to be seen. Does anyone have any recommendation, opinions, experience or something? I think that this is a new game therefore info might be incomplete. I also might just require to wait for the next precise quest to come.

Re: Expansion strategy in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I would like to tell you that on the left side of the mansion it is cheaper to enlarge so that is what I did to begin. After this working on the other side, once I get enough trophies.

The main preventive factor looks to be trophies. This is the reason that I think from a trophy standpoint enlarge in the direction of the windmill first and this will take the least trophies. I don't remember how many were required for the windmill, but it least of all the extension special items except the treehouse. After that I went to the lion pond. For the lion pond you will require 69 trophies.

Just to put in a few additional info, the next one to expand would be the Secluded Pavilion within the NW used with 104 trophies. So the from a trophy standpoint the expansion direction ought to be Treehouse.
    • Windmill (48 trophies)
    • Lion Fountain (69 trophies)
    • Secluded Pavilion (104 trophies)
    • Secluded Retreat (?? trophies).