Thread: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I would love to have a slow dance In this master suite. I know it is not easy to add any last minute changes in the game but yes it is definitely possible to do some changes with the update or the patch that comes for the game once the game has been released. So I am expecting that a dance should be added in the patch and should be released that would be an interesting thing in the game. That would add more glam in the game. What do you all think about this idea guys?

If you all think it’s a good idea reply and if you think its not then also post a comment with reason supporting your comment.

ThumbsUp Re: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

Yes that comes in my priority list and would certainly be the most important thing that the game should have. I was expecting it to come in the generations part of the sims but sadly I could not find in that game. So I am hoping that this feature does gets added in the game. So that’s all what I have to say here.

Re: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

Interaction is one of the most integral part of the game and hence would love to see it in the game sadly it has been missing in many of the earlier parts of the game but nice to see that someone is actually bothered about the game and I would love to see it in this part too. No matter if it is not there in this edition but I would definitely love to see it in the update part of the game that’s it.

Anyways thanks buddy that you created this thread. Many sims lover can post in their comments over here. I don’t think any of them will disagree with you over here on this topic.

unsure Re: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I am happy to see many of people liking this idea but I have a very sad thing to say to you all. Since Master Suite is a stuff pack and hence you can expect only stuffs in this edition and don’t expect anything else. No type of interactions will be there in the game that’s all I can say about the game.

So that’s why I am asking to add it in the update. Who says that we cant add interactions In the update. They can surely do so and hence I have clearly mentioned in the first post saying that I would like to see this in the patch and nothing else.

I am just hoping that the developers are listening to me. Otherwise it would be a huge disappointment for me, that’s all I can say.

From the developers point of view I don’t think they will be adding it since they haven’t made any kind of announcement as such. So I don’t think so that will be happening. From what I know is that we will be getting different styles of most stuff. So don’t expect any new gameplay to be added in the game and if there is no new gameplay I don’t find any new thing such as dance or slow Christmas dance entering in the game.

And in case if it does gets added then I would be surprised rather than happy since the developers have not made any announcements as such.

angry Re: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I don’t understand in which world are you living if you check their updates then new dances have been already announced for the game and I am excited to see which music and which dance style have they chosen for the game. I am very excited to have that patch in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    I don’t understand in which world are you living if you check their updates then new dances have been already announced for the game and I am excited to see which music and which dance style have they chosen for the game. I am very excited to have that patch in the game.
    Dude why don’t you understand it is a stuff pack and such kind of interactions cannot be added in that. If that gets added then it does not become a stuff pack it can only be considered as expansion pack and EA people haven’t announced any kind of expansion pack for the master suite.

So I hope you must have understood what I am trying to say here.

Down Re: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I have the latest patch for my sims 3 game and the only thing I could see is the MS icon. Sorry but there was no slow dance in the game. So what do you have to say now.

star Re: Add a slow dance in the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I would ask you to check out for the patch today. Since the developers have said that they will be releasing patch on the same day when the master suite releases. So I am hoping that a new patch will come up for the game and we can check that out. That’s all I can say here. so right now I am just waiting for the patch to come and download it.