Thread: More objects should be added to Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

More objects should be added to Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I have seen the simvip and if we don’t count the hair and the cloth then there are just 31 objects. Now more addition I wonder why since the game has released way back in October this seem to be bit odd. What do you guys feels about this at lease should add some loveseat or sofas as most of the pack include that stuff. How many of you here support this I really would like to knew this , please guys do reply .

Re: More objects should be added to Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I have to consent with you . This Stuff Pack seems to be like a funny . just 31 objects, the majority just decor like candles. The additional 30 things are clothes as well as hairstyles. Clothes would be okay, apart from you can just have three outfits per category, at your Sim will wear the similar outfit unless you tell them to change. It must have stuff for a master suite. That is the furniture, not the clothes.

i also have the same opinion agree with you . it actually is a joke. Seems to be more as the Honeymoon stuff pack to me . They must include a very romantic looking sofa to go with the bed plus also more stuff like jacuzzi's if it is Honeymoon stuff pack

I actually like the thought, I believe every the stuff looks very cute. much improved than town life or else fast lane. But I'm soppy plus romantic . I am sure there is additional to the pack than they have shown. Being they just announced it plus there is still to a few months before it is released. in my opinion like the thought of it.

I am familiar with usually interactions is not put in to the stuff packs however thru the update patch that comes with the stuff pack they can be added.

I believe this might be the ideal stuff pack to put in this interaction to thru the update patch.

Probably this won't occur however I'm thinking if this idea adapted by the EA on the chance they might like it . If it does then the slowdance might be also be put in to the update for people who do not buy Master Suites.

That is on great and nice idea however unfortunately it's doubtful to be added to a stuff pack! As far as I have known from the picks we will having the different styles of the majority of stuff we previously have! No new game play will be put in and if it did I will be glad however very surprised

For what I have known They have the capability to put in this stuff in patches I don't make out why they don't. They put in something were toddlers can play with another toddlers or babies on the floor in the WA update. Because then we haven't got any changes added to the patches. Yes you’re right they might add Santa plus Father Time as well. They could also add aliens trough a patch with the new alien world from the store coming soon.

I'm sort of surprised there aren't a minimum two showers, tubs, beds, etc. I mean, it’s called Master Suites plural, not Master Suite. I do akin to the little window box thing as it seems we can put decor items on it. even though I do desire it was wider like a appropriate window seat/box, or else even better, had a wider version additionally.

This is immense however The name master SUITE kind of makes my think of apartments! People are thinking regarding seasons it was big although apartments was so fun to the sims 3 makers require to at least take a few ideas from the Sims 2 to bring back I love the Sims 3 however i kind of miss the Sims 2

Unfortunately , there is not anything ‘stand out’ in this Stuff Pack. Seems to me it must just be a store set. If I didn’t previously own the whole store and contain every EP’s plus SP’s installed, perhaps I’d consider more thrilled. I’ll most likely pass on getting this one.