Thread: Which GPU would be best for playing battlefield 3

Which GPU would be best for playing battlefield 3

Can anyone from here suggest me which GPU would be best for playing the battlefield 3. As I am looking for buying the graphics card for my PC. So want to buy the graphics card through which I can play battlefield game in good quality. So has anyone tried playing this game and which graphics card would be best for this game.

Re: Which GPU would be best for playing battlefield 3

Here are some of the graphics card you can go with which would give good effect while playing this game.

o Asus GeForce GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP
    o Zotac GeForce GTX 570
    o MSI GeForce GTX550 Ti (OC)
    o ZOTAC Geforce GTX 580

If you are thinking of buying the graphics card for playing the battlefield game then I would suggest you to with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 590 as playing the game with this graphics card would be best. As I am using this graphics card to play the game and so suggesting to you to go for this graphics card.

I would like to know what is your budget for the graphics card as there are various card available in the market but the price ranges from lower to high. So want to know what is your budget for the graphics card so that I can guide to buy according to it.

I would like to know what is your budget for the graphics card as there are various card available in the market but the price ranges from lower to high. So want to know what is your budget for the graphics card so that I can guide to buy according to it.
    Actually as I am thinking to buy the graphics card but as the range for some of the graphics acrd are and I could not afford to buy GPU with high price so I would like to know graphics card which priced under Rs 20000/- so can anyone help me out with this.

As you are looking for GPU under Rs 20000/- then I think this are the card you should go for buying.

a) Zotac GeForce GTX560 Ti
    b) MSI GeForce GTX550 Ti
    c) Zotac GeForce GTX 570
    d) Asus GeForce GTX 560 DirectCU II
    e) Asus GeForce GT440

And from this I would suggest you to go with the Zotac GeForce GTX 570 as this card provide with full HD support and playing the battlefield 3 game is played best on this card.