Thread: Napalm Skill is useful against towers in Oil Rush game

Napalm Skill is useful against towers in Oil Rush game

I have recently buy the beta version of Oil Rush game and played on my computer the game was really nice the game is real-time naval strategy with having the great tower defense. The game contains great skill for attack and defense like mine skill and Napalm skill and the Napalm skill is last tier skill and it is very expensive as for 80 oils and 2 minutes cool down but during the game play when I use the Napalm skill then I cannot do any significant damage with it but when the AI uses this skill against me it easily manages to sink some of my units. I think I don’t know how to intend it now I want to know there is anything that I can choose where the missiles to land and I also want to know that the Napalm skill is useful against towers as in my case it doesn’t seem to be useful , if anyone having the information then please recommend me.

Re: Napalm Skill is useful against towers in Oil Rush game

I have played the game and I have also used the Napalm skill and It seems to be very useful against towers as I can place the Napalm anywhere I want like I can put it on the place from where the enemy is coming through or I can also place the napalm where the enemy is currently stand at.

I think the Napalm skill is best for the defense as by this skill you know where the enemy is coming through or where the current location of the enemy. Using this skill you can easily defense your tower if the enemy is coming through your tower and you have some units there then the enemy has fight with your units for attacking towers so the enemy will definitely stop in the range as now you know the place where the enemy will stop and fight so you just place the Napalm right there but make sure that your units will not get at that hot spot.

In my case the Napalm Skill is not much useful against tower because when I am fire Napalm directly on the enemy platform then only one enemy tower is hit which is also cause minimal damages to the enemy but I know that the Napalm skill is much more powerful than this I don’t know what I am doing wrong and I think even I need more practice on the game.

The Napalm skill is very useful for attacking purpose as if I know the or be afraid that the enemy will sends their unit from another tower which currently I am going to attack so in this can I can place the napalm on that route that is from the other building to the current tower which I am going to attack and now the enemy units has to go through the route and with the help of Napalm the units will lose their health and which makes them weaker and now as they are weaker I can easily destroy them.