Thread: Oil Rush should be free for Linux

Oil Rush should be free for Linux

Hello friends, i was thinking that it should be free for user of Linux, i was wishing it should be free the multiplayer version of the game, so what you people think about it and also what you like to have it. Please tell me and it would be great to have it. Please share your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Oil Rush should be free for Linux

It is not worth to play for the game which is not good to have its. Whereas playing the full version has been seen on the torrents and anyone can download and play it and also none of the WTO accession situation has not changed and which will not change. I do not know that what is there copyright compliance, when people have nothing to eat. A computer with pirated software, the only thing that brightens the lives of those who do not get drunk after work to death every day.

On Linux i do not wanted to play, and also i am not interest it to get a pirated version of the game in the open. After all this there is no point to put the open Linux instead of Windows pirated copy and then play on Linux pirated games and also believing that it will run slower and get a lot of additional problems, complicated by the specifics of the different distributions.

If the Linux is not purchase the game then the Oil Rush will be costing something $ 19.95 which is the normal a quality game not as the student's artifact on knee, where for Linux there might be no one making a normal game for it.

I have heard that the developer team is been working continuously for a period of a week from the morning until night, they are working on developing and also polishing of the game, which is been important for the developer to have and also for the user who might be playing the game.

Some day i was thinking to go through the review of the game, as i was having some interest about it. Well what i feel for it that it will turn out pretty cool, you might get info on review of it.