Thread: Which is your favorite soundtrack in Oil Rush?

Which is your favorite soundtrack in Oil Rush?

Hi friends I like to play game Oil Rush thrice a days, this is very good real-time strategy game I have seen. There are many good features I have seen in this game the graphics and animation that were used in this game is quite interesting. But beside this I have seen the best collection of sound Tracks that are included in this game; I like Lost Land, Sea Walker etc. in this game. Which one are your favorite tracks in this game. So if you guys want to share any ideas or suggestion about the sound tracks that were used in this game then please does the reply. Any suggestion or reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Which is your favorite soundtrack in Oil Rush?

According to my information the Tracks that are present in this game is all interesting and good. I love all Tracks which I have heard in this game. All tracks were suitable at that movement in this game. The best of listed Tracks that I like to hear are
    • Hammerhead
    • Fast Expansion
    • Broken Tanker
    • Lost Land
    • Sea Walker
    • Navigation

These games have the Entire Tracks which are good when they are playing in the Background of this game. According to me the Entire Song in this game, is quite good and these songs are really suitable for the game situation. The entire songs tracks in this game are nice too.

There are few tracks in this game which are really interesting to hear and some of the tracks are aggressive too. My favorite Tracks are Lost Land and Navigation. Beside this the entire thing in this game is good and best.

If there some heavy-industrial tracks were included in this game then it will be the good thing that will be seen in this game. So if it possible then the game dev must implement some more guitars and Rocking music tracks in this game that it become more interesting for player to play this game. I just like the aggressive type of tracks which are there in this game. Beside this whatever the track that I have heard while playing this game is good and best.

There is the need to make some of the Tracks to be including in this game which were suitable for the battle which we have to play in this game. So if some Warrior or some battle based tracks were placed in this game then it will definitely rock this game. And also if some Tracks that we hear in background of ‘Dragon Ball Z’ episode are there in this game then this will be the Best tracks for this game. So if possible for dev then please make this type of Tracks to be used in this game.