Thread: What do you think about the outfit for males in Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

What do you think about the outfit for males in Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I have just checked out the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff and I really liked the outfit for males in this games but then I just wanted to know from you all that do you think about the same, so just share your opinions here, any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

re: What do you think about the outfit for males in Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff

I have just checked out the Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff and I really liked the outfit for males in this games but then I just wanted to know from you all that do you think about the same, so just share your opinions here, any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    Even I like them specially the below one:

I like it as well and I think that this is just the start that they have showed up in the demo and I think that there will be some more of them that will be revealed with the release of the game.

I think that the Master Suite Stuff's wardrobe seems to be nice but then I have found that the outfits of the female is almost a repeat, I have not yet found anything new.