Thread: Performance of Oil Rush on NetBook

Performance of Oil Rush on NetBook

Hi friends I have seen the video review of the game ‘Oil Rush’ so I am very much excited about this game. And I wish to get this game but however before that I just want to know whether I can play this game on my NetBook. Will this game is available for Netbook and also if you guys have play this game on your then what you has experience about performance of this game on your Netbook. So if you guys have any information or any of the suggestion for this game for playing on Netbook then please let me know.

Re: Performance of Oil Rush on NetBook

According to my information I have played this game on my Asus EeePC 1215B NetBook, so I have noticed that while playing the match of Sunset I have not get that much of crash and the fps for this game is just in between 25 fps with that specific platform. But as I have tried to play the game in cinematic mode I have seen that fps become 5 fps. But however this game showing the good performance in 20 fps in my Netbook.

Re: Performance of Oil Rush on NetBook

The thing that I have seen for this game is that there with some of the changes with some internal config file values, this FPS can be up a bit. And also the fps rate is decrease in some spot in this game, may be this is because it is available in beta but however there might be chances that this framerate will be improved in real release for this game. So there is nothing to worry about this game to have for your netbook.