Thread: How to know about Oil Rush

How to know about Oil Rush

Hi friends recently I have seen the demo for the game Oil Rush. So I am very much excited about this game. As I know it is near to release but before that I just want to know from where I should get this game. Where I will have to find this game, so if you guys have any ideas about from where should I try to get this game, and then please let me know? Your reply and suggestion will be thanks and appreciated

Re: How to know about Oil Rush

According to my information this is one of the good Tower Defense game, there I have seen the best review for this game on many official links. However this game is best for Linux Platform. The best way to know more about this game is to subscribe to the official site of this game and whenever they are going to release or updating some information you will going to know with the help of rss subscription with their official site.

The best way to know about this game is to type, "Naval strategy game" into Google and then this game is there in the list of sites. From there I will get know more about this game? And also I have seen somewhere that they are going to release this game news on its official site.

The thing that I wish for this game is that, if the IGN is going to do story for this game OilRush. And this will be good thing about this game that it will have the best stories part, and that story part review will be came to know in video review of this game. And also I had saw this game on Ubuntugamer.com.