Thread: faeblades Vs draggers Vs chakrams in kingdom of amalur reckoning?

faeblades Vs draggers Vs chakrams in kingdom of amalur reckoning?

After playing demo of kingdom of amalur reckoning I love stealth type character. I played with faeblades, draggers and chakrams I love all three type characters they are rally awesome so I am confused which one is the best and which should I use. So guys tell me which characters do you like the most out of all three?

Re: faeblades Vs draggers Vs chakrams in kingdom of amalur reckoning?

In kingdom of amalur reckoning I like chakrams more than the other two. I will say that the chakrams is the best and I will put the other two (dragger, faeblades) in ok categories. because chakrams is the most destructive weapon than dragger and faeblades

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    In kingdom of amalur reckoning I like chakrams more than the other two. I will say that the chakrams is the best and I will put the other two (dragger, faeblades) in ok categories. because chakrams is the most destructive weapon than dragger and faeblades
    Yes, even I think that the chakrams is the best, and I find chakrams to be blast, even spamming the basic attack resulted in mass destruction due to the AOE on one part of the chain where they get flung in a circle. The dual wielding razor edged throwing disk which is called as chakrams, the mega can be a force in combat even without the benefit if his spells.

I am bit confuse between both chakrams and dagger. The faeblades are slower hope it is fast in full version of game. But for now I will select chakrams and dagger both are awesome weapons.

In kingdom of amalur reckoning I am going to make mage hybrid all because of the chakrams and faeblades this are the 2 top weapons in kingdom of amalur reckoning game. I don’t think that dagger can be compared with chakrams and faeblades. Faeblades reminds me the demon hunter of warcraft 3. I love the animation of chakrams it is very amazing. But I am sad because I don’t want to use any other weapon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    In kingdom of amalur reckoning I am going to make mage hybrid all because of the chakrams and faeblades this are the 2 top weapons in kingdom of amalur reckoning game. I don’t think that dagger can be compared with chakrams and faeblades. Faeblades reminds me the demon hunter of warcraft 3. I love the animation of chakrams it is very amazing. But I am sad because I don’t want to use any other weapon again.
    My favorite weapon is chakrams it is an impressive tool to get in close, chakrams slice the enemy before tossing the fire ball to finish a group off. When the chakrams strikes it sounds like the rain downs the hell.

For me the both chakrams and faeblades are at same level both are cool. I haven’t used the faeblades yet but I planning to it do rogue run of the demo toady and try it. I found the chakrams great weapon and good for group, but it focuses on one target. Chakrams and faeblades both have awesome animation; this is the best animation that I have ever seen. I cannot tell anything about dagger because I haven’t unlocked it, but I will soon unlock it and let you know.

I find that the faeblades are weak, so I use dagger which was better enough that faeblades but still it has less damage. So then I switch to chakrams which is most dangers and heavy damaging weapon.