Thread: Need help about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion

question Need help about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion

I have heard the news about the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and the Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion but I don’t know what is exactly this all about? Could anyone please help me in giving the suggestions about this topic? It would be really helpful to me. Thanks in advance for the answers.

smile Re: Need help about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion

It is all about the unlock items of the game which you get when you play the demo of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and the demo of the Mass Effect 3. When you play these demos these games then you are able to unlock the items that are linked with the Crossover Promotion of the games. I will suggest you to go to the official site of the Reckoning game and check in detail about the Crossover Promotion of these games.

question Re: Need help about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion

Posted by Nimos:

It is all about the unlock items of the game which you get when you play the demo of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and the demo of the Mass Effect 3. When you play these demos these games then you are able to unlock the items that are linked with the Crossover Promotion of the games. I will suggest you to go to the official site of the Reckoning game and check in detail about the Crossover Promotion of these games.
    Well thank you so much for that comment, but I don’t know which are the items that are linked with the crossover promotion of the Reckoning & Mass Effect 3. Could you tell me which are these items and what is the procedure that I should implant in order to achieve these items.

Re: Need help about Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion

I would give you the list of the items that are unlocked with the Reckoning & Mass Effect 3 Crossover Promotion. They are:

• Chakram Launcher for the Mass Effect 3.
    • Reckoner Knight Armor for Reckoning game.
    • Shepard’s Battle Armor with the N7-inspired armor for Reckoning game.
    • OmnibladeDaggers for the Reckoning game.

You will be able to get these items when you have finished with installation part of the demo of both the games and also you have to link your Origin account to the game to unlock these items.