Thread: Is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Affection Is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have heard that the game is soon going to be released on the Feb 2012. I just want to ask you all guys that is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game? I would be glad if these all would be there in the game. I don’t want to take this game in as a thinking that it would be affable type of game but even though my curiosity is increasing to know about this game? What do you think? Any suggestions?

smile Re: Is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I don’t think that this game would be having any kind of the Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce quests because I have played the demo of this game and I don’t see any kind of the quest in which it said that the quest would involve some romance or marriage kind of stuffs. But when you are talking about the housing then I would probably say yes, there is a housing quest in the game which has a starting point from the normal shack to be taken to the castle. The housing is made in order to move the stacks which are associated with each other to make the easy and convenient use of our inventory. Suppose, if you have two house namely A and B then the jewelry or the treasure that you are having in the House A can be able to shift in the house B and vice-versa.

Down Re: Is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

The housing part is enabled in the game that can be used for the purpose of the crafting things along with the storage of the items and the inventories and the modification of the appearance character that you make. There is no place for any kind of the divorce, marriage and relationships in the game since it’s a role playing game.

Re: Is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Originally Posted by Shae:

I don’t think that this game would be having any kind of the Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce quests because I have played the demo of this game and I don’t see any kind of the quest in which it said that the quest would involve some romance or marriage kind of stuffs. But when you are talking about the housing then I would probably say yes, there is a housing quest in the game which has a starting point from the normal shack to be taken to the castle. The housing is made in order to move the stacks which are associated with each other to make the easy and convenient use of our inventory. Suppose, if you have two house namely A and B then the jewelry or the treasure that you are having in the House A can be able to shift in the house B and vice-versa.
    Me too think that the romance and the relationships would not be in the system of this game. Rather it would defeat the purpose of playing. When you said that there would be housing quest then I was surprised because our character would not be walking into the place where he had kept the jewelry or the inventory since the housing factor will enable to make the easy access to our stock inventory that we have own during the Gameplay.

Re: Is there any kind of Romance, relationships, marriage, divorce and housing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

This Seems good and also the houses in the game which are in actual size bigger than the castle. There is also an advantage of the option that you can upgrade the houses in the game. IF you are able to do so then some of the houses will also be having the mines which are located in the underground. If you are able to do the more and more upgrade to the houses you will be able to get the larger mines for the houses and also the tutorial of the dungeons would become larger. Doing the upgrade also involve the character to select a pet for their character that will follow the character where he will go. If you want to know about each and every detailing about the housing quest then you should visit the 39watch site and go through the forums discussed about the housing of this game. It’s really very helpful about the game. Thank You.