Thread: Comparing The Elder Scrolls and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo

Comparing The Elder Scrolls and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo

I have played The Elder Scrolls as well as KOA on my computer. I wanted to compare both the games. It will be same as comparing BF3/MW3. Tell me if you have played both the games? Which point do you liked most?

Re: Comparing The Elder Scrolls and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo

According to me KOA is having their own features and I would like to play game while comparing Skyrim.

I have found that KOA is same as that of Fable particularly in the way the world is structured. I could not find out the reason why people are comparing KOA world with Skyrim where there is nothing similar. There is no need of comparison between both the game since there is are lots of things are differentiated in between.

You should not have to compare few things which are similar but you can do anything. You can consider the design concept. You can consider , TES loot, Reckoning loot, NPC interaction happening in both the game.

I can understand the idea of comparing Fable and TES. It is dependent how those comparison are written or presented. I have also seen more Fable references from the respected media members which I am having with TES, versy first version of Fable was quite great. When you compare Reckoning with such game you will give an idea to the users how will be the experience while playing the games. Since many of the users might not get an opportunity to play any of the above mentioned games.

In case we are going to compare any of the games than we are supposed to comparing the part of Reckoning which has been adapted from that particular game. it seems to unfair while you are supposed to compare Reckoning to Skyrim for anything with the open world. You cannot compare two loot or combat of the game since both of them are totally different in various way. There is no mean to compare one loot of other game. how many hand-crafted pieces are there in the game???? I don’t think so there is any mean to compare both the game. It seems to unclear comparing the pieces which are adapted and it is not clear.

It is not clear about comparing the pieces which are adapted. But my assumption is saying that getting the most noticeable aspect. In that particular case you have to open world exploration. You have to take care of the thing that is both of them should be confirm in the better manner.
    According to me it should not mean whether it is fair or unfair for either of the game. it should have good faith comparison. I think compare and contrast should be objective whenever it is possible. Hence fair and unfair is bearded to subject only. You can compare relation to the any other game within the same genre irrespective of how games are different from each other. You can comparison the loot system of the gam by placing side by side after considering every single concept of loot in the game.

If there are different type of loot system then it does not mean you will not be able to compare disparate parts which are making up whole. There could be game where you can compare the loot system as that of Diablo II. You can compare every single game in the genre if you can try.

I don’t agree Reckoning is same as that of Fable 3. It is bit similar to skyirm. I am wondering that Reckoning is combination of the both the game.