Thread: which XBOX 360 controller should I buy for PC to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning?

which XBOX 360 controller should I buy for PC to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning?

I want to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning game on my PC so I want to use 360 controller on my PC. So Yesterday I went to one of the GameStop to ask about the wired controller and the guy said that they no longer make them. So guys can you please you tell me from where I can get XBOX 360 controller for my PC to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning?

Re: which XBOX 360 controller should I buy for PC to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning?

You should go with wired controller because the wired one works pretty good, it’s from Microsoft and also it is weight less and as it is wired it will never run out of battery and also it has 3 meter long wire which don’t create the distance issue.

Re: which XBOX 360 controller should I buy for PC to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning?

First appall the game is awesome I play it whole day on my PC and XBOX 360 with wireless controller. So I really like how it switches between PC and XBOX 360. You can easily get it from Amazon site at less price than from any other place. I had bought it from Amazon for 28$ where it’s original cost is around 40$ and also you will get free shipping from Amazon for this controller. This wired controller comes in white and black color.

Previously I was using wired controller but I ended up with it for the sake of simplicity and now I use USB controller which is very easy, you just have to plug and play their is no issue of maintaning distance because of wire.

I use razer onza 360 controller to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning and it works great and it is much better than standard controller. I usually don’t like third party game controller but the change that they have made is really very much impressive so I got this game controller. It works better on PC than any other Microsoft controllers and as far as I know there isn’t any compatibility issue. I will recommend razer onza to you.

Yes onza is the best controller for PC so I bought this Razer Onza Tournament Edition, this the special edition that I bought few months ago. Razer Onza is really a huge controller and I use this same Razer Onza as my main controller when playing kingdom of amalur: reckoning game on my 360, also it has revitalized a lot of my PC gaming experience in many ways. You can this onza razer on the official web site of razer.

I have Microsoft XBOX 360 wireless controller it has the USB receiver that plugs into your computer through USB port, this acts like dongle which connect up to 4 wireless controllers. You can use this controller for both XBOX 360 and PC. I bought this Microsoft XBOX 360 wireless controller for 55 dollars from Amazon.

I use PS2 controller to play kingdom of amalur: reckoning on my PC, this works good and works without any problem on my PC also it is very much cheap. I bought it for 10 bugs from Amazon.

The XBOX 360controller for window which also the better and all around controller which work for PC and XBOX 360 both and this controller is specially adapted for PC system. It is a perfect wired controller and it is not more expensive. Also don’t buy third party console in order to stay away from consequence. if you want to buy this XBOX 360controller for window then here is the link of the official web site of Microsoft hardware where you can get it for 40 dollars, click on CONTROLLER got get controller.

Logitech cordless rumblepad is very much impressive, I have been playing it since 3 weeks and the battery is still good in this controller I get more than 100 hours of battery life and if I turn vibration off then I get extra 30 hours of battery life also if the battery gets empty don’t worry batteries are cheap. It’s built up quality just blast and the connection between the game pad and receiver is just flawless. It integrate great with all games also the button placement is good it is easy to press and comfortable to hold.

Rumble pad controller needs two receivers plugged into your computer one for each controller and each should be parried with your receiver and you have no interface with this controller. Rumble doesn’t work with all games so I will suggest you to buy have Microsoft XBOX 360 wired controller.