Thread: Does Resurrect option stay in full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Does Resurrect option stay in full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Well I am having lots hope on this particular game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I played the demo version of the game and seen that when I die in the game you will resurrect. I think this particular point makes the entire game quite pointless. There will not be any need of level up and get better gear and better armour. You will not required any health potions. You have to hit resurrect and go away. Can you give a brief idea on the above mentioned topic??????

re: Does Resurrect option stay in full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

As far as I know above mentioned feature is available in the demo version of the game. I am not sure about whether full version of the game is having that or not.

re: Does Resurrect option stay in full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Yes I played the demo version of the game figured out that resurrect is option available in the demo version of the game. You will need to load the save file when you have died. Well so far there is no announcement from the developer of the game about resurrect is available in the full version of the game. personally I don’t think so the developers will provide resurrect option in the game. but still wait for a while and what is going to be happen.