Thread: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

question Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have opened this thread to ask you all that will there be more character creator options for full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I have played the demo version of this game and I have found that the characters of this game need more detailing. Will the character creator would be same to the full version of the game as it is having in the demo version? Or will there be any changes? What do you think guys? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I think that the full version of this game would be having the same character creator options as it is now having in the demo version of the game. I have seen that many of the game users who have played the demo version of this game are wishing that there could be more creation options for the character in the full version of this game. I hope that the developer team would notice all these discussion and would make some changes so that the character would be looking more creative.

idea Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have played the demo version of this game and I have liked to create the character in a more detailed way so that he would look more unique. I think that the EA should come up with the more options for the users to customize their characters because there are limited options to create your character. The last character I had created was of the Liosalfar which I was wishing to be created more unique if I had more detailing options in the game.

star Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

First of all thanks to the EA for creating such a wonderful game for the users. I would be surprised if the developers of the game include more number of the character creator options in the full version of the game so that the user could create the character in more possible options. The in game characters are good but the users have low possibility of the options for the character creation. I have created many characters in the demo version but was not satisfied though I was feeling that I am not creating a unique character. I have always love d to create the assassin or the stealth type of the choice of the character as similar to the God of War but this game has a different type which I think should be given more options to modify.

cool Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have also posted this question two days ago and I was thinking that only I want more character creator options in the game but when I saw the discussion on the forums then I realized that many of the users of this game want more options for their character creations. When I was making the character I realized that the choice to create the character are less. But the options that are provided are well so that we can create a good character. Yesterday I had made a character Dokkalfar and with the limited options to modify it I was able to create the good modification for him. I personally think that the characters are given the more numbers of the detailing to their armors and that is the reason why it is not having the more detail of the face.

Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

When I was playing the demo of this game then I had a feeling that the demo version of this game is having the very less choice for creating our own character. I have seen many games that gives more options for the character creation, but this game has less options for modification. Even though I had made a fantastic character of the Varani which comes in the Humans category. I have set the hairstyle, eye-brows and the facial style to a good limit such that it was looking a good character.

l33t Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

In the game when you are creating a character you have an option to select between the four races in the of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. You can either select a male or a female character. The game gives the options to customize the hairstyle, face and the accessories. I too basically think that there should be more options for the character so that the character would be more detailed and look more impressive. I wish there would be more tattoo and the jewelry options so that the character would look damn crazy.

Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Posted by Mollyi7:

When I was playing the demo of this game then I had a feeling that the demo version of this game is having the very less choice for creating our own character. I have seen many games that gives more options for the character creation, but this game has less options for modification. Even though I had made a fantastic character of the Varani which comes in the Humans category. I have set the hairstyle, eye-brows and the facial style to a good limit such that it was looking a good character.
    I would tell you that this thinking is on from my side because I have seen too many games providing the number of the options for the character creation and they all are crap. Bringing more options which are not required loses the feeling of creating the character. This game has the limited choice for the character creation but they options are good.

ThumbsUp Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I would like to go for the Fantasy RGP to be included with the in deep modification imo. If the developers will follow this request of mine then I would be very happy but as the epic characters and the perfect ones that are considered as the bhg made by the 38 studios then I hardly think that they would be taking more interest in creating the advanced and more options for the character creation. It would also be good if the character appearance of the Redo with the mirror options which would be available for the in house playing then this should be taken into the consideration. Don’t you think so guys?

cool Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

What! I don’t think so that the character needs more detailing. I have tried making all the four races of the Reckoning characters and I have made it well. The options are well and good to make a perfect creation. It only needs a good and specific creativity. Thanks and Hats Off to EA for this game.

ThumbsUp Re: Will there be more Character Creator options for Full version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have seen the posts in this thread and I follow you all guys. I have downloaded the demo version from the official site of the Reckoning. I think the characters of this game are fantastic but they need more modification if the users are willing to do. But they are stuck with the less possibility of the options. There are hardly only 8 options for the facial options for the character and when I started making the character then I was not able to make the perfect character that I was willing to make for Reckoning. If the full version of the game include more number of the options for the nose detailing, lips detailing and many more then I would be happy since these options aren’t there in the demo version of the game. I am not expecting the dozens of the character options but including some options that would make our character feel realistic would be a better idea.