Thread: Save Menu missing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Save Menu missing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Is there any save game option in the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning game. I am playing its demo version on the pc and i haven't find any save game options in it. Can anyone suggest if there is any save game options in this game. Secondly last night while playing this game, it crashed due to the EA server issue and got an error message that stated "cannot connect". Now I cannot play it at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Save Menu missing in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have read the demo game description and i have found that demo game doesn't have save game option. Only on full game you get the save game option.

Even I was facing the same issue and I was not able to start this game. I always used to get the error message "unable to connect to EA servers at this time." I have also reinstalled the demo version but still it doesnt work. If anyone knows any fix to solve this problem then please let me know as soon as possible, I am very desperate to play this game.

If you want to solve this problem then go through the below location:
    My Documents/Reckoning/personal.ini
    And now, remove the “blaze_email=xxxxxxxx” file and after that restart your game and it will launch properly.

Well, I tried replacing the .ini file with someone else, that didn't work either. So I uninstalled the demo, deleted the Reckoning folder in documents>my games, then downloaded and installed the game all over. I'm still getting "Failed to connect to EA" message, it just doesn't work at all for me, and I can't figure out why. Ever since I deleted my reckoning folder it went from saying the "Unable to connect to ea" to "failed to connect."