Thread: Lots of bugs in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Lots of bugs in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I am playing demo game on the Pc and I found lots of bugs on this game. But I think the bugs that I am facing is because of the platform. When I start the game the problem begins with poor texture. They are quiet dull and not so great. I am unable to find out why this is so pathetic. I have a good system with good amount of graphic support. So this must work. I hope this will get improved. Another main issue lies with constant occurrence of invisible walls. This is appearing everywhere whenever I tried to move out.

Re: Lots of bugs in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hello I am also facing the same kind of issue with the invisible walls. I am really not able to understand why this thing keeps on appearing in between. I had played the game numerous time but still the issue remain constant. Last time I had played Dragon Age series and on this series the same thing appeared. I am not able to play this game. Is there a patch available for the same which can fix the issue. I hope there will be some solutions available.

I am also faced the same issue on Jump Down. Most of the location in the game looks artificial. The second thing that irritates me a lot is the graphic output. It is so dull and blurry due to which I am unable to get what I want. I am not at all enjoying the game. I had pre-ordered this game by checking out the trailer. And then I found so poor graphical output. I hope the game developer is able to see the issues people are facing.

I am playing demo game on my PC. And the demo itself has huge amount of bugs. I was not aware that the demo will be so poor. At start I thought the game would be working really well. I was planning to get the full version after this. So here I am happy to find that I not the only one which is having this fault. It is with the game itself.

This game is very nice play and gorgeous. i think this game should stop the internet generation. i have found that are lots of unnecessary part of game not related to the this game but although this game has good story and i have also experienced the lots of bugs on the PC version and after that i have switched to Xbox and i haven't find any issue on the console.

As i have sen this game has lots of positive reactions rather than negative. This is very good game and i hope i will get the full game very soon. i have not find the any issue on this game although the graphics are little discouraging.

I played through the entire demo on PC, and I never encountered a single bug! I wonder why some people are find it buggy, and others are not. I would like to say that I felt the graphics were good. They weren't Crysis 2 graphics, but I thought they were perfectly fine, and it had a very nice art style, but I don't think graphics are the most important thing in an RPG.