Thread: Cannot connect to EA Server while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

sad Cannot connect to EA Server while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Hi all,

I have a problem with EA server of this game. Yesterday when I started to play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo then suddenly it crashed while playing. The main problem that I am facing is that when I go to the EA server and try to establish the connection then it says that “Sorry, you cannot connect”. The demo was half finished by me and the game crashed. I have to play the rest part of the demo. Hope somebody here would help me to do that. Can anyone help me out of this problem?

question Re: Cannot connect to EA Server while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

When I logged on to the EA Server for the first time to play the demo of the Reckoning, everything was working fine and I was enjoying the demo version of this game very much. But today when I was connecting to the EA servers the it was showing me that you cannot connect. I thought that my net might be down because of the downloading that is why I tried t connect the demo at 4 am midnight but I was shocked to see the same error again that I cannot connect to the EA Server.Try after some time. Now I am thinking that this is related to the error of the EA server and that is why it is not allowing me to connect and enjoy this game. It is rally annoying that I have to play the full demo from the start point and I will be missing all the achievements that I had unlocked.

Naughty Re: Cannot connect to EA Server while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I think that you will be able to skip the demo from the start point of the game and start From the point where your game was crashed. But the main problem would be that you will have to play the Dungeon Tutorial again. I know you would feel very dizzy to do it again but sorry, can’t help. You have to play the Dungeon tutorial again.

sad Re: Cannot connect to EA Server while playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Today afternoon when I was playing the game due to some reason I have to cancel the game and come out of the EA sever. But after then I was unable to see the Lo in screen. I wonder where did it disappeared? Can anyone tell me that how to solve this problem so that I would be able to see the Screen of the EA Server account Log in screen? Please help guys…