Thread: Not happy with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction wanted to play other racing game

Not happy with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction wanted to play other racing game

Well I am really disappointed with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction. There are people who are disspointed with the game but still they are waiting for decent race games in mould of original FO games. Do you know about the game Ignite? The cars available in the game is not having same weight as that of current version of the game. however cars are responsive and drift really nicesly. It is all about winning races in the game. it is having singleplayer campaign, customisable cars, unlockable tracks, several cameras. Also having Steam achievements which is quite great for multiplayer scene.

Re: Not happy with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction wanted to play other racing game

I got Ignite from the Steam trade and this particular game is quite great to play. So far having issue with the sound of cars. it is really minor quibble but still I am enjoying to play above mentioned game.

Re: Not happy with Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction wanted to play other racing game

As far as Ignite is concerned I played only demo version of it. I was not impressed when first time loaded the game on my computer. however after starting with playing of the game I found gameplay as well as controls are great. There was not much thing available in the demo but I was wondering that it was a cheap and really interesting game to play.

You can have number of better racing games available in Steam for price of $30. According to me Ignite is really enjoyable game and it is well crafted. So you should get this particular game. the game is supposed to be same as that of FO3 if you fix some of the complaints made by the users. After playing Ignite I have changed my mind to play more serious kind of games like DIRT and Grid. I think you will love to play above mentioned game.