Thread: Wanted refund for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Wanted refund for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Hello friends, I have got FlatOut 3 game and waited for some of patch which will make it proper. I was able to get the patch then also i was not able to see any other changes and it is still a worst game. I have also try to contact with Steam for some sort of help, but did not got anything from there. I think that the Steam should give the refund back to the user who are not happy with this game. So did anyone have tried for refund and got it back. Please tell me, i will try for me and get it. Thank you.

Re: Wanted refund for Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

IF you might be aware that when Value has started releasing games with third-parties such on Steam, then it was thinking that there might be some sort of quality control in game, i was thinking that it is on Steam so it might be good. But it was not able to any difference and used to get same like any trade outlet and seems to operate a policy of "Buyer beware".

I believe that refund for this game are evaluated on a case by case basis. The purchase date of the game is been gone a far away so i do not think that Steam might be granting for refund. I would like to say that i am not having any idea if there is some static number for either of those criteria and i have heard that refund is only been granted for once.

I would like to say that one you have purchased the game then you better ask for refund before the game is been released, if you have asked that time then you might be able to get the refund. Where as it has happened with me, i have purchased a game and was checking it out and founded that game is been developed by some other team, so i have apply for refund and it was been granted to me. You also should do that then you might be able to get it. I do not think that you might be able to get now as the game is already released and your money gone, so i would suggest that you keep on playing otherwise money is wasted.

I was use to check for any update for the game daily, now i am waiting for patch 4 for it. I know it is not worth to play but you are not having any option left you might have to play and in no chance you will be able to get the refund for this game. I was loving all the previous version of Flatout but this one has gone against the hope of mine. I would suggest that you better wait for the demo version of it, then play that and decide that you should go for it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    IF you might be aware that when Value has started releasing games with third-parties such on Steam, then it was thinking that there might be some sort of quality control in game, i was thinking that it is on Steam so it might be good. But it was not able to any difference and used to get same like any trade outlet and seems to operate a policy of "Buyer beware".
    I think that might be the buyer beware, which might that user will do not want anyone regulating what i can and cannot purchase, then also some or many of people do then that particular game will be not worth to play or the other thing might be that there will be too many bugs in it. If that might be thing then it should be able to have ability to purchase from where ever i have to buy it. Where Buyer beware is good, but regulation is bad, if you do some of the research then you will be get that as everyone should, and everyone will be fine with it.

You might not get the refund of it and you will be able to use the game and also you will not get refund once the game is been released.