Thread: Options disappearing after updating to Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Options disappearing after updating to Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I have recently updated to the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and I have found in the audio part there is a option to change between the my music and music game and these options has disappeared after running the game for the first time, for now I have been using MyMusic and the game is loading mp3 which were there in the Music directory that I had on my windows but then I have found that the game crashes when I am trying to switch to some other music, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Options disappearing after updating to Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I have recently updated to the Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and I have found in the audio part there is a option to change between the my music and music game and these options has disappeared after running the game for the first time, for now I have been using MyMusic and the game is loading mp3 which were there in the Music directory that I had on my windows but then I have found that the game crashes when I am trying to switch to some other music, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    Even I have faced the same, in my case when I had turned the music off then the game got crash with the below error:
    Faulting application name: Flatout.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4ef0d6d2
    Faulting module name: XAudio2_7.dll, version: 9.29.1962.0, time stamp: 0x4c0641e5
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0003acdc

Is there anyone who has an idea about this???

Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that what are you using for the sound, I mean to ask a sound card like Creative or something else? Which operating system you are using? Other than that also make sure that you are having the latest driver for the same.

I am having the latest driver for the sound card that I am having and it is Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer card and as far as the operating system is concerned it is Windows 7 x64 setup in 5.1. I dont think that there is any problem with the specs that I am having, it is appearing to be a bug in the game at least to me, what do you think about the same???

If there is nothing suspicious with the system specification hat you are having then there are possibilities that this might be a bug and I don’t think that there might be a solution to solve it out, you will have to wait for the next patch to get it fixed.Hope that helps.