Thread: Bonnet cam in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Bonnet cam in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Hey guys, I always like to have Chase view, which the developer have got it properly. But not able to use the front camera of car, so if it is that happen then do changes in camera to fix the low camera chase view in Flatout 2. Where i know a lot of people like using bonnet cam which is reference of where your car is. So what yo people have to think about it and also what else you wish to have it. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Bonnet cam in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Whenever i used to play FlatOut 2 and FlatOut 1, i was used to get the bumper cam or the hood cam. it getting only in single player with racing games GTR or F1 2011 where it use cockpit.

Can anyone tell me that what is bonnet camera, what you does it mean and can you explain me that what it is and where it is been used in game, please tell me about it so that i cam say something about it.

If you might be knowing about the hood of the car then you will be able to view from the there, you will be not able to rest of car. I was used to use the bonnet\hood cam in NFS: The Run during the challenge. The challenge which was night time track with a lot of turns, if you are using chase cam then you will not able to see the turn and you will not able to react quickly, you need to hit guardrail in the turn.

I am not able to view the bumper or chase. I wish to have a good view which i can feel that i am in a car. There should be option to pretend we are behind the car looking over the hood, where as i do not like original Flatout till the time that i have founded that make an over hood view, which make it better while driving than FlatOut 2. The thing which i would like to add is that make a hood view and it should be off after 2 or 3 bounces or hitting the nitro.

If there might be voting that there should be bonnet or hood cam then i would have voted for yes for sure. Where the Bumper cam seems is been very close to ground and it is not possible to drive the car from behind. Where the game like GTA IV or Saints Row 3 behind cam is proper for those, as it is not having a solely driving games. If the Hood cam is implemented then hood MUST fly off rather than flopping around for so long when damaged.

Looks it is very much far away and 4 patches and no hood view. I'd make one myself if I knew where to find the right file like I did in the original Flatout.