Thread: What changes like to see in Patch 4 in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

What changes like to see in Patch 4 in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Hello friends, there are already 2 patches which are been released and it was having many of problem are been solved, but there are also some other thing which need to be sorted, so i wanted to know that what are things you will like to see sorted in patch 4. For me there is no problem and i am very much happy with it. So please tell that what you will like to see. Thank you.

Re: What changes like to see in Patch 4 in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Well the cars are been getting close to each other a lot. I t been difficult to get away from AI cars when you are right next to them and also you sticking to them. It is the things that AI cars are doing all that purposely and do not let you do it. There is only one profit that you might be able to get 100% nitro right away, but if you keep on using it constantly then also you might not get away from them. The loading time of game is taking a lot of time, earlier it was able to load in 20 seconds, this should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Well the cars are been getting close to each other a lot. I t been difficult to get away from AI cars when you are right next to them and also you sticking to them. It is the things that AI cars are doing all that purposely and do not let you do it. There is only one profit that you might be able to get 100% nitro right away, but if you keep on using it constantly then also you might not get away from them. The loading time of game is taking a lot of time, earlier it was able to load in 20 seconds, this should be fixed.
    It is same thing that i was not able to escape from a Moyella Z2 in a monster truck challenge and i was trying to do it but it wasted more then one minute. I was able to push me undefinitely, i was not able to re-spawn.

I have update the game but had not played it extensively, i have tried to run on laptop for testing but was not able to find any change in load times. I have noticed about the AI, i was stuck against a Monster on the Detroit track, i was en-number spin because the AI seemed to keep turning into me. Due to which i have to stop forcefully, which tell that i was a looser in game. The issue with AI is that they are pushing to indefinitely in derby which is nothing new.

I am having lot of problems with the game till now, like sticking to another car. That thing can be annoying to anyone if it happen in a race and also it takes a lot of time to get rid of the other car. If i am racing with 10 opponents then it happens a lot of time, as you start the race from last and you are been coming first.

You can turn to do the boost healing off in the options and your right about the derby's, kinda weird you don't get nitro there by hitting other cars.