Thread: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction(7gb download) is occupying 11gb on HDD.

Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction(7gb download) is occupying 11gb on HDD.

I have recently downloaded Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and it was listed as 7 gb but then after downloading the same I have checked out in the HDD of my computer and I have found that it is occupying 11gb, I don’t know what else it has downloaded, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction(7gb download) is occupying 11gb on HDD.

I have recently downloaded Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction and it was listed as 7 gb but then after downloading the same I have checked out in the HDD of my computer and I have found that it is occupying 11gb, I don’t know what else it has downloaded, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    Even I have faced such issues but then different from you, I mean that when I had downloaded the same game from the steam then it had showed that it is 11gb but then after downloading it when I checked out the Flatout 3 folder then it was just 10.7GB making me feel that I have still not downloaded 3omb of files and so, I am not having any problem with the game but even I want to know what is the issue all about.

I just wanted to inform you all that this is a common issue when you download the game from the steam, I have been downloading a no of games from steam since a long time and I have also noticed these kind of things for almost all of the games that I have downloaded, I mean sometimes it shows more than the listed space and sometimes less.

I think that the steam developers should use some kind of compression for their games. I will suggest you to never trust the exact space that is mentioned for any game by the steam.