Thread: Patch of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction worth for $20?

Patch of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction worth for $20?

Hello friends, i have heard that patch for it is been available. You might get it for cost of $20 in the sale, there are some 3 patch of that and it is all available in sale, so i wanted to know that it is worth enough to get it or not. Please advice me to get or not. Thank you.

Re: Patch of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction worth for $20?

I have seen it, i have played it and enjoyed arcade racers. I use to plat with xbox controller. I mostly play the single player if not playing with friends. If you notice that there are some games which are need to have wheels and pedals pwn those with just a controller. I was used to have Dirt 2 and 3 and was enjoying to play game special single player. Where the Grid is mostly like Dirt games, if you have notice earlier version of Flatout, then all were better and also best ot play. where Burnout Paradise was best to drive through races. In Racing game then NFS: Hot Pursuit was best and most of people used to play it then it was a great hit, so i thing purchasing patch will be better option.

I do not think it is at all worth to pay for the patch for this game, if there might be many of patches then also the game will be a mess, you might be getting the problem. I would say this version is not to be a Flatout game. If you asked my opinion then i would say that it is poor, unfinished, shovleware racer, sold while still in the beta stages. The game will be run due to Flatout banner, if that was there not then it would not even gone for sale. Due to Flatout people have gone for the pre-order which they will find it mess. If you do not wanted your money to waste then do not go for it.

I think that the cost of it will be gone down, if it is presently available for $20 then after some time you will be able to see it $2.00. As one one will go for it and it will force to get it less in price.

I really like the liked game and i would suggest that you go for it, it fully worth to get. With the patches game is been becoming more better and also good to play and i would suggest developer that to keep on releasing patch for the people who are loving it and i do no think the price will be less, it might be that it can go higher,it might be having demand of it.

I should tell you that you better try demo of this game then you will be able to get the rough idea about it. If you are wishing for eye candy of UC or Blur, i like to have Blur which was can support with MOMO wheel, but will not go for this game not at all. If you do then try to play with good hardware to maximum the resolution and graphic settings as graphics are very nice in comparison with older version of Flatout.

I also agree on the point that the graphics are been much better in Flatout 3 then compare to Flatout 2, if you have set it to maximum in Flatout then also you will not get same as 2. If you see that graphics is not important thing which is been not getting it to purchase it.

I would suggest that you go for the patch and you will see very much improvement in the game and also you might be able to play the game.