Thread: Demo version of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Demo version of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Hello friends, i have heard that there might be a DEMO version of game, but there is no about it. SO does anyone is there demo version of it then please tell me, i wanted to play and feel the experience the speed of car. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Demo version of Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I would suggest that you can check on Steam you will be able to get demo over there and also you will be get it and try it, i have heard that it will be releasing but was not knowing that when it i will be releasing.

I have got the deliever of the demo of it, so you also can get on Steam and i have played it and got the experience of it, so now waiting for Steam key / publisher to get it online. Once it is been added to online then it will be great and much more experience with other user. So just wanted to heat that it is been released for online.

I do not think that it will take a long time to get it, once demo is been release then full version is been released in period of month or might be more due to some reason. I think it might be abandoned due to reason that it has not got any better reviews for it, i think the reason is that is name as Flatout but there are not things like flatout in whole game. I am not going for this, i have given it up and i am sure that game has lost many of customer. The demo version can be released without steam.

To release the demo without steam is the decision which is taken by publisher. So you can't tell what to do and not, they will see that where they are getting customer and also better review of it.

There is demo but it might be available from next week, this what i have heard, i am not sure that it been available or not, it might be there on Steam as some of user have told it. I have not purchased Flatot 3, i have heard many negative things about it, so due to which i have not going for it. I will surely try the game for me and it will thing that i should go for it or not. I think that developer are working it and try to make it proper whatever there can do it. I believe there might be some of patches for it and then it will be a better game. If they could go with the view of audience then they might be able to know what we wanted. If they do some thing for Flatout 4 then should do beta-test.

One of my friend have send a e-mail to Team6 (developer of game) and suggest that they should do a beta test for the audience so that they might get some point that what is missing from game, but he has not got any reply. I think they have not tried to do it, if they have done it will been helpful.

Once you have played the demo of game then no will go full version of game and i have played it I would suggest that developer should fix physics before release the full version, i think publisher might understand also.

If you might some where one person from Team6 Game Studios then in that it was said that demo version is already been released with physics fixed, even also the deformation geometry fixed. So according to them it is fully fixed and proper there might be no changes in game. So how much you say they will do according to them and will get it according to them \, so it no use to saying and it might best that you do not purchase game.

It is not at all worth to get game after you play demo version of it. If you play and go for it then it is not all worth, i would suggest that you only go for demo version not full version. It is better for you, otherwise you can check people who have played the demo version about it, then you will be get idea. If also possible just look at some of gameplay about game then you might get a rough idea.

The demo version will be better and it gives idea for the user to get it and also it might be getting that should go for full version or not.