Thread: Will Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction support for MOMO wheel?

Will Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction support for MOMO wheel?

hiiiiiiiiii…………… I am looking play Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction with MOMO wheel. I don’t know whether above mentioned game is having support for that???? Let me know if you have used MOMO. I really wanted to buy so I am eagerly waiting for precious comments of yours. any feedback on the above mentioned topic will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction support for MOMO wheel?

I come to knew that developer has fixed all the issue with G25 wheel. Hence I can think they will work on the MOMO wheel. Its quite old as compared to today standard available in the market. However still it is doing well with TDU2 and NFS Shift. It worked fine with previous version of Flatout titles as well.

I simply swap out DFGT wheel for MOMO wheel. The only good thing which I remember is to hit Esc key to reset the map. As I push gas pedal to assign to Accelerate, and menu will simp0ly fluctuate between SLIDER and POS. I will need to hold gas pedal down at the correct point where menu is supposed showed slider and after that hit the Esc key.

Well I am not having MOMO wheel and it s not having D-pad so that it can make use of Aftertouch which is used in the stunt mode. The game will not allow you to set arrow keys to Aftertouch when device is setup to wheel. Hence you will need to change to keyboard to do stunts while playing the game. I am waiting for the patch from the developer of the game on the above mentioned problem.

Well I am old MOMO wheel is working fine and I am not going to purchase new wheel if MOMO is in the working condition. I am having problem with the stunt sound . they can set some 6 button on wheel for aftertouch. You can force feedback for device of yours. I have got the something for DFGT. Also there is need of combine pedal in Logitech profiler Global device settings.

I am not going to play game with MOMO until and unless there is announcement from the developer end regarding setup of it for this particular game.