Thread: Bugs and glitches in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

Bugs and glitches in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

The purpose of starting this particular thread is to get all the users who encountered against of various bugs in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction. Report if you have found any bugs in the game.

Re: Bugs and glitches in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

I have noticed following bugs in the game.
    Sounds loop in pause menu. Teammates in Monster Truck mode did not supposed to complete the objectives. Hitting with gas canister on ramp gets result into wrecked of car in first tarck of Uranium Mine.
    There is need of adjustment in Hitboxes. Monster Trucks and Offroad cars should be less bouncy and more durable. Cars should not be damage when slamming with other cars. There should be different stats for every single car in same stats. Car selection menu should not be apply to damaged skins to cars.

Whenever I am in the lobby's host and not in the game, I should not disconnect until and unless I press Esc. AI should have more ability to deal with more damage than player. You will not be able to drift until and unless you make use of Handbrake. However in other games you will need to steering at high speed in order to drift. There are some sound missing like gravel hitting of car on dirty tracks or tires are screeching around the corners of asphalt tracks. If the above mentioned sound is available then volume seems to be slow as compare to engine sound.

Well I am sure about that classic mode car will have handbrakes. May be they are not strong as it should be. I used to drive Tuner cars and when you pull handbrakes you will figure out the difference.

I have completed monster trucks maps by driving normal cars. i cannot drive with normal cars in the challenge mode. I don’t think so chellenge mode is as long as I was expecting. There should be more tracks for offroad and it seems to be favorite modes for me.
    After patching the game there was issue while playing online. When playing Offline against of AI the game speed seems to better for me. Bonnet\hood cam and hood is coming out quickly. It is already discussed here that cars are no able initiate drifting. Also noticed that I was not able to make damage to AI cars irrespective of speed at which I am running.

As you use wheel then it will be quite easy to counter steer against of AI. If I wanted to win the race I need to avoid fighting with AI. In case I get AI in rear tire I have pit move. If I mess up with AI and hit the car into midway AI simply takes me out.

I loved to play older version of the game. since AI was less aggressive and large group of cars are close to each other without making chaos. There should be AI in race. Explosions happening in the cars should do some kind of damages. In the previous version of the game when I was trying to make King of the Roof and noticed that big explosions are not making any effects on the car.

There is great need of improvement in AI, it seems to poor and uniform. There should be kind of Individuality. Stunt mode in not having explanation and there should be explanation. You should have nitro meter when you are supposed to destroy the objects. You will not be able to win in the game if you don’t perform perfect. There should be something which will allow you to return back to first challenge after completing Challenge 50. There should be music indicator and playlist.

I have found trouble while catching the opponents when they are driving f1 cars on the normal track. According to me AI did not seem to difficult. Sometimes I have seen Wrong Way on monitor screen while driving no matter I did not driving in wrong way at all.