Thread: want to change the Field of view in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

want to change the Field of view in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

as I am interested in this game to play further, I am more concerned to the field of view. Is there any one who has figured out how we are able to change the fov? If you have any suggestions regarding this case please sort it out for us.

Re: want to change the Field of view in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction

hey I found some answer to this and hope it helps you in your case. If you wish to do this by yourselves, for all gamemodes, you will have to go to the folder of the game and then move to the 'vehicles' folder. If you've got a similar edition, you will be able to see a "common_cameras.xml", which is a file you are able to make a modification by making use of any text-editor. And to add further, each block of text is a different camera (f1, f2, f3) and you will find the FOV command present there quickly. I will say here that the first FOV value is the one when standing still, and the next FOV is when you attain top-speed.

I also have a similar issues in this case an di don’t have an idea about what is the difference between FOV0, and FOV1 ?as I set them both to 110. And when we discuss about the game, the regular racing appears to be well. But, at the time of hitting a nitro, the game just collapses on itself, and I am unable to see anything but a strip of a very thin car.

I can make some difference as you needed. So according to some sites, I cam eto know that FOV1 is the nitro. And Setup is also good. FOV0="90" and FOV1="60". it works well. though at the early stage the nitro does extend the car from the top of the screen to the bottom, it is only for couple of seconds, and then reverses back to usual.
    it is very controllable.