Thread: Has the music confirmed in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

Has the music confirmed in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

i played the previous games of FO and I found a excellent mix of old tunes and tracks from smaller less well recognized artists and was impressed about the game. So I just wanted to ask whether, Has there been any verification of tracks/artists otherwise FO3 going to get generic "game" music for us. So if you know anything regarding this topic let us know.

Re: Has the music confirmed in Flatout 3 Chaos & Destruction?

Hey, I am of the similar opinion, and according to me, I hope so, the mix of Alternative and punk rock really made the other games, and I continue to listen to 7 Minutes in heaven and breathing and I can say here that song on the trailer has really proved to be in a good sense.

According to me, I suppose that when you are playing it on PC , you will be having your own choice to copy your own music into the /music/ folder in the game. And to state further, the music in FlatOut3 depends on your experience.

So people generally find questioning about whether the music is included or not ? And to answer for this question I can say negatively that no , there's ample music in the game. I mean to say that , not everybody will tend to like the speed/rock kind of music as it tends to be somewhat FlatOut.

According to me, I suppose that when you are playing it on PC , you will be having your own choice to copy your own music into the /music/ folder in the game. And to state further, the music in FlatOut3 depends on your experience.
    I came across that someone finds it difficult as they don’t have an idea regarding custom music needs to be .ogg?and How put custom music in FO3?

So all you guys, from the test i made here, I can say that only ogg is supported. mp3 was not able to play. You just require to copy your ogg files present inside the Music folder. For this, I made a removal of all the music present inside the folder and copy/pasted the music from eventual carnage which is ogg in addition.

Sir, after reading the above post, I found this topic relating to me and therefore, as far I am concerned , i would like to know How do you oppose the urge to crash into everyone and afterwards fling yourself out the window to notice how many rings of fire you are able to get all the way through?

So people generally find questioning about whether the music is included or not ? And to answer for this question I can say negatively that no , there's ample music in the game. I mean to say that , not everybody will tend to like the speed/rock kind of music as it tends to be somewhat FlatOut.
    According to me, I suppose that , that type of music is great for the run up the m25. And to add, place your foot down and observe the scenery whizz past. But I doubt this as I don’t know to perform that while driving into a tree, or flying through the windshield and landing right in the bullseye of a huge dartboard or something extra. Could you let me know further.

I will recommended the Jet Audio program back in 2007 so that you will be able to convert music files to ogg files. But you can find some better programs out there to make use of .