Thread: Interstellar Marines needs to improve FOV Slider

Interstellar Marines needs to improve FOV Slider

Hi guys recently I have bought the game Interstellar Marines, so there I have seen that most of the advance feature and option available there in this game. There are best graphics and the effects I have seen in this game this is really the good game. But however I have seen that the game is not having the best FOV Slider. So what you guys think for this game is there the need to make the implements for the better FOV Slider to make use for playing this game. If you have any of the ideas or any of the suggestion then please do the reply. Any of the reply from you guys will be appreciated and thanks

Re: Interstellar Marines needs to improve FOV Slider

Yes there are the needs to make the improvement in the FOV Slider, because there I have seen in this game that the FOV Slider is low. So if the FOV Slider is improve in this game to manage the character then it will be the best feature for this game which makes the player to enjoy playing this game. So according to my suggestion if the FOV Slider must have to support the 110 horizontal angles

There are the chances to play this game with this FOV Slider; if you want to make the best points in this game then in the Bullseye you just try to soot the head of the enemies, because I have seen that there are the Bonus points for shooting head and the chest. So if the player does this thing quick in this game then there are the chances to increase the point and earn more and more points in this game. and the FOV Slider in this game is quite enough good that is well to play this game.

According to my information 90 horizontal FOV is sufficient to play this game, because this is normal range of the FOV that with the player can easily play this game. And also I want to suggest that there are no needs to make the improvement or the update of the FOV Slider in this game.

If the adjustment for this thing in this game is based on the console command with integer value then it will be easy for the player to make the changes to the FOV and also if possible then make the available of the option and the setting for this FOV of this game to be handles and to customize.

The customization of this FOV is easy and user friendly for this game with the use of console command.

According to my information the FOV in this game is too low it is between 60-65° right now. So it must have to be minimum about 85-90° for the best FOV. And this is necessary because it is a PC game and there are the needs to make the FOV proper for this game that the player can enjoy to play this game.