Thread: Some quirks are present in Interstellar Marines

Some quirks are present in Interstellar Marines

Hi friends, I like to play the game Interstellar Marines thrice the day this is really the good game I have seen among the collection that I have make for the games. There are many features and the level I have seen in this game that is really impressive. But however beside this in this game I have also seen some of the quirks in some of the location and the levels while playing this game. So have you ever seen any of the quirks in this game? If yes then where and what kind of quirks you guys have seen in this game. If you have any of the ideas or any of the suggestion for this then please let me know.

Re: Some quirks are present in Interstellar Marines

According to my information the thing that I have noticed about this game is that, this is one of the high potential games in the market. But this game is not available there for the download but not supports all the bandwidth that we use. These games fail to run only on the better bandwidth. And also there is much slower performance of this game I have seen. So there are the need to make this game available that it should be more realistic to play, this will make this game better than the previous version.

The thing that I have noticed in this game is that there are the Pre-loading of the levels before the player get to any of the specific room and the door. These things are some of the quirks that I have seen in this game.

Beside this I have not seen any of the extra quirks in this game. So this thing are need to be fixed in the next version of this game. To make this game better and best for the player to play and to enjoy

There the glitch I have seen in this game is that the, bleeding effect in this game is not proper. That if we hit at the critical spot, then the bleeding will be for some of the time and again it gets regenerated.

And this happens there in this game for some of the time. Beside this I have seen that this game is really best to play.

The quirk that I have seen for this game is that this game is showing lag there at some of the place in this game the game lag and that won’t allow me to play this game easily make me to play this game but however I fail to do that. So this is one of the quirks I have seen there for this game but however it is the good game that I like to play there in my system.