Thread: Regular Crash, Blue Screen and System Reboot always while playing game

Regular Crash, Blue Screen and System Reboot always while playing game

I have a windows 7 system that i used on my laptop. before that i used windows vista on it. Now when i try to play video games on this widnows 7, i found that it regularly crashes or amy be Blue screen comes at the middle stage of playing games. Few of the times system also reboots. I choose Counter strike, Portal 2, and Starcraft 2, type of game on it. WHile watching videos nothing happen on it. Can anyone describe the real problem behind this issue. I need some useful solutions that works to fix this problem permanently. I'm waiting for that kind of solutions. Following are my system configurations.
    • CPU:Intel Q6600
    • MOtherboard:ASUS P5KR
    • GPU: ASUS EN8800GT
    • HDD: Seagate Barracuda ES 500630
    • RAM:Corsair XMS2 2GB
    • windows 7

Re: Regular Crash, Blue Screen and System Reboot always while playing game

Use temperature monitoring system and locate the temperature of the cpu and the motherboard during playing games. Also check the temperature at the time of watching videos on this system. It shows that whether problem is being related to the temperature or not. Hence check it and get the output that shown by such application.

I use temperature monitoring system and then foudn the below reading at the time of playing this game.
    Processor: between 29 C to 35 C
    Graphics Card: 49 C
    Motherboard: 44 C
    Hard disk: 43 C
    Hence one think i realized that its definitely not related to the overheating problem. Same kind of temperature reading comes up when i watch videos. I never did any overclocking on this system. So, i am waiting for your valuable reply.

In such situations, make sure that nothing is wrong with your graphic card. Also check the power supply of your system. This is necessary for you to fix your problem. Sometimes, such graphics card or PSU not able to work continuously. Hence such crashing or BSOD type of problem arrives on the system. Hence check GPU and the power supply unit in your system. If anything wrong in that simply replace or reconnect it for better result. If possible then upgrade the video card driver for better output with playing games. It might be helpful for you.

For solving this problem you need to start your system in safe mode. In that simply press F8 key during rebooting your system. Then select the safe mode option. AFter that follow below process for solving problem.
    • GO to start menu and press run option.
    • Enter "verifier" (without double quotes) and press OK.
    • It pop up screen that contains "Create Standard Setting". Choose it.
    • Press on Next button.
    • Select "Select all drivers installed on this computer" in next window and press Finish.
    • Finally reboot your system.

At the starting time, your system works very slowly but later on the system automatically upgrades the system performance. Hence use it and check its result.