Thread: Interstellar Marines unity crashes OSX

Interstellar Marines unity crashes OSX

Hi friends recently I have bought the game ‘Interstellar Marines’ because I have seen the demo for this game and I like that so I have decided to have this game. But I have seen some of the issue in this game while I try to make use of this game in the system, I have seen that the browser crash when I try to play this game in different web browser. So as I am new to this game I don’t know why this thing happens that the browser crash for playing this game. If you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Interstellar Marines unity crashes OSX

Even I was also having the same issue with this game while I try to play this game in the Chrome, Firefox or in Safari. The thing that I have noticed there for this game is that the Safari and Chrome both crash whenever I try to play this game in this browser it show the message 'The content was stopped because a fatal content error has been detected'. And the page that were there in the browser become irresponsible to make use of the option that are present in that current webpage.

According to my suggestion this thing happens when there are the chances that the unity crashes in OSX. To avoid this issue you just have to make uninstall of the player. And then you have to go to the unity's site and from there you have to make the latest download for the latest player from that official site.

So maybe there are the need for the unity to be reinstall in the system to play this game. May this will works.

I think you have to verify the unity plugin is working properly or not or there is any of the working issue seen in this unity that you are trying to make the use to play this game. And also there is the alternate way to overcome this issue, for that you just have to make the use of the task bar, so after opening the Task Bar open the chrome and then try to open the tab and by this it will correct the plugin that were have to be used there for this game. So this is one of the best way to bypass the crash without messing up with the plugin.

If you are using the OS X 10.6.6 then you can make the installation of the Unity for this game to play this game without any of the issue. Download the Unity as well. So there is the need to download the updated Unity3d web utility and that will works to play the game in different web browser that you wish to make the use to play this game.

According to my information may be you have downloaded an older version of the player and because of that reason it fail to supports the latest version of unity plugin. So you have to make sure to make the installation of the latest version of the player.