Thread: Gameplay and Trophy in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

Gameplay and Trophy in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

Actually I’m thinking of buying the game but before I order the game I want to know what is the gameplays and the trophies available in the game. So do anyone have the idea which are the trophies available in the Warriors: Legends of Troy game.

Re: Gameplay and Trophy in the Warriors: Legends of Troy

Actually even I would like to know about the trophies in the Warriors: Legends of Troy game if anyone knowing about this, then please do share the same with me.

There are many trophies which you can get by defending the opponents. Total there are 51 list of trophies you can acquire.

2 ==== Gold trophies

8 ==== Silver trophies

24 === Bronze trophies

16 == Hidden trophies

Yeh .. you are right the trophies list are the same which you have mentioned it above. But can you explain me according to the game play which would be helpful for me to complete the game. as I have beem stuck at one of the place from where I’m not able to get the clue to move ahead. So if you could gude me providing me the gameplay details for all the trophies then it would really be easy for me to complete the levels.

As I have not completed the whole game so I do not have much idea about the gameplay for all the trophies but as have completed some I could provide you with it.

For playing in the bronze level

Bronze level 1 – Clubs of 7

As going through this level you will be seeing the 6 enemies standing against the Cyclops. So to win this level Cyclops need to kill the 7 enemies. So to kill the enemies what you have to do is that try to acquire any one side and then enemy march towards you try to circle the enemies and also the Cyclops. So doing this you can keep noticing about the moves and when Cyclops attacks just attack the enemies and will see the units falls down.

For the B3 level A lot of blood you have to kill the 50 enemies while you are in anger.

There would be many enemies with the different names what you have to do is just kill the 20 enemies. In this you will have two versions choose according to it. in this level it is easy to kill 20 enemies.

Can anybody explain me about bronze level 34 as I’m not able to complete and got stuck over here. So does anyone from here know about this.

As the Bornze level 3 is based on the Time Extension where you have to see that kleos survives for 3 minutes.

As this stage is hard to support so you have to do the damage and hit it together so that you can survive for longer time but as he his the final boss so have to hit him as harder you can otherwise it will kill you. As I have completed this level after try for several times, as there is no other hint I could provide you apart from striking the boss.

I would like to know when I will be able top paly the platinum trophy, as want to play the platinum trophy. So is there any way directly I can play the platinum level.

As far as I know about the game, there is no way you can get the platinum trophy unless you complete and get all the trophies and after doing this platinum trophies will be unlocked.

So for this try completing all levels and earn the all trophies so that you can play the platinum trophy.